Sunday, October 9, 2016

Zeagoo Little Girls'Soft Cotton Long Sleeve Butterfly Print A-Line Dress (Apparel)

Here is an innovative styled dress that I have ordered for my daughter who is 5 yrs.. She usually wears size 10 kids clothing in US sizing due to the length that she needs.. But looking at other reviewers comment saying it runs larger and it has lot of flow to the bottom, thought of going to lower sizing and ordered for size 6-7yrs.. Well I would say this dress with sizing 6-7 yrs. is equivalent to size 10 in US size.. It runs somewhat larger especially sleeve and the body part. But the should seem to fit just right which is the fact I am happy about..

My reason for 4 stars is for the stitches. They don’t seem much stronger and doesn't seem like they can handle any tension on them.. I even saw some sewn threads fraying out of dress so I doubt on stitches thinking whether they this dress would survive after couple of washes.

I have given this dress a new look just by adding a little embellishment of belt to the waist and made it to look like appropriate dress.. My daughter is happy with this new look of her dress..

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so








https://www.amazon.com/Zeagoo-Children-Clothing-Butterfly-Full-flared/dp/B00SIURXT0/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment