Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fly-love® 20pcs Kids Crystal Silver Plated Children Girls Rings Adjustable Jewelry (Jewelry)

My Girl so adores these ring set.. They come in 20 different pieces each individually packed and bundles in a gift bag.. Most of the designed are repetitive yet they are colored with different crystals.. Each ring are sized different as well, some might fit into girls first and some into last finger as well.. Even though they are sized different they could be adjust to your style.. I did see any flaws either with discoloration or any of the stones falling apart.. Quality wise they are pretty impressive not a very high ones but OK for a dress up or for little fashionistas.. daughter did share some of these rings to her Bestie as a token of her love





https://www.amazon.com/Fly-love%C2%AE-Crystal-Children-Adjustable-Jewelry/dp/B01CDULSKU/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment