Monday, October 10, 2016

Imperial Collection 5 Piece Knife Set Including Cutting Board - Extremely Sharp High Quality Stainless Steel NonStick Coating Kitchen Knives With A Great Grip (Red)

First this that attracted me towards this knife set was the color, style and design of this set. I was so attracted by its look. Well now I have experienced this in person and love them the most. They are sharp enough to cut meat, fruit or vegetables and comfortable to hold to..
I was bit suspicious on the fact that they might be because of their black rocky structure in blades but they aren’t heavy at all.. Nice and comfortable on hold and easy to clean to..
About cutting board, it does match the design of the knife set but material wise its entirely different. I guess its ceramic board which is light in weight nut has rims around the board which I didn’t like about. It really makes hard to slide all the veggies into the pot. And yes! The peeler doesn’t match the quality as that of knifes. its ceramic but looks and feels more like plastic.
Overall a nice set of nice to have in kitchen with a matching set of cutting board.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 Imperial Collection 5 Piece Knife Set Including Cutting Board - Extremely Sharp High Quality Stainless Steel NonStick Coating Kitchen Knives With A Great Grip (Red)

No comments:

Post a Comment