Sunday, October 9, 2016

CookArt Microwave Plate Cover Food Strainer Collapsible Colander Ultimate Kitchen Tool Easy to Clean Use and Store

Here is one ultimate kitchen tool that is smartly designed for ease of use, store and save... What could be better than having 2 tool in one.. This the durable silicon constructed tool that is 10.5inch in diameter which can be used as microwave cover and as a fruit and vegetable strainer on the other side.. Its wide enough in diameter that to fit almost any sized plate that fits into my microwave.. No more splattering of food in your microwave ...Every time You heat up something in microwave just a clean surface is left behind. I like the fact that this could be collapsed to almost 1 inch in thickness and popped back out to up to 2 level..
As a strainer, it does a wonderful job as it as many holes on the surface of it..
I been using this to strainer to clean from herbs to fruits, vegetable chunks to pasta as well...I would only and only go back to large strainers which consume lot more space just like large pots do for large bunch of leafy vegetables like kale or spinach but otherwise I would never return back to my old one again.
Since they pop out up to medium height, they don’t hold large bunch of vegetable especially leafy once in them.
I only wish of them being much more retractable and soft flexible type of silicon just like collapsible bottle in market today.

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so



https://www.amazon.com/Microwave-Strainer-Collapsible-Colander-Ultimate/dp/B018F9K2AA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment