Sunday, October 9, 2016

MsBasic Women's Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Cami Slip Dress (Apparel)

This is adjustable spaghetti strap dress that I am absolutely in love with.. I would say it’s a must have in every women wardrobe.. I bought this dress thinking that I could use this as a longer cami underneath sheer, transparent or even some netted dress that I have.. But this seems to be a dress on its own.. This dress could be worn in many different ways as desired ; It could be topped with any lace tops or any other fancy tops( That is how I wore last night) or top with fancy cardigan, a nice jacket to complement with, with a fancy scarf or just as it is.. Wear it either way and it makes you look gorgeous..

I am 5'9" by height weighing about 125lb with a waist size 30". I ordered for a size medium which fits just right to me top to bottom except my muffin top showing bulgier.. I guess I should have gone with a size up just for that reason but still I am happy with what I got.

Facts that I like about this dress is the material which is extremely soft and smooth and yet gives a good contour to your body shape.. Lightweight but still a thick material which doesn’t show off your panty or bra lines through it.. Next thing is the adjustable strap which you could adjust your neckline high or low . And third is the length of the dress which is so comfortable for me or anybody to wear..

Overall I am extremely happy with my buy and I would highly recommend this MsBasic Women's Adjustable Spaghetti strap cami dress to all ladies!!

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

MsBasic Women's Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Cami Slip Dress (Apparel)

No comments:

Post a Comment