Monday, October 10, 2016

Qyqkfly Girls Elegant Inspired Colorful Two Piece Stripe Tankini Swimsuit (FBA) (Misc.)

My daughter is 5 yrs. old and is 48" height. She does wear size 7/8 in kids size.. Looking at the chart I ordered for size 12 thinking that they should be good for height and it was just perfect.. Top width feels a bit looser on width but by length, both top and skirt look absolutely right.. I and my daughter so loved the style and the color of this swim dress.. It has a halter adjustable neck which helps to adjust the entire length of the top that you need ..My daughter had a comfortable swim with this swimsuit and is looking forward to wear this for her summer-camps splash days. I would recommend to order a size up if your daughter is taller like my daughter is..I absolutely love the style of it.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

 Qyqkfly Girls Elegant Inspired Colorful Two Piece Stripe Tankini Swimsuit (FBA) (Misc.)



No comments:

Post a Comment