Sunday, October 9, 2016

SOLECASA White Porcelain/Ceramic Salt and Pepper Shakers

This is a simple elegant set of salt and pepper shaker that is made of porcelain which is bright white in color. Its contoured shaping to hold and it simplicity is what makes it more attractive. They have a little hole to the bottom for the refill of salt and pepper with a rubber bush to it..
My concern regarding this shakers was, even though they seem and work well, the hole at the back was way too small to pour in salt or pepper from large tins.. It would work fine to pour from smaller tin but still it’s quite frustrating and stressful. I wish they were designed a way bit different with more easier way to fill in the content or would have come with an appropriate tool like pourer for an easy refill..

A little redesigning like a screw on lid would make this shaker an overall perfect item.

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so


https://www.amazon.com/SOLECASA-2-Piece-Porcelain-Ceramic-Shakers/dp/B017P0S630/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment