Monday, October 10, 2016

Langforth Premium Acrylic Lipstick Holder Case Handmade 5mm Thick Makeup Organizer Cosmetic Storage Pencil Display Comprises of 16 Spaces (Kitchen)

This is a quality made Cosmetic Organizer Acrylic Makeup Case Lipstick Holder with 16 compartments in it. It very heavy in weight and looks almost like made of crystal glass. It can be used to organize your lipstick or makeup brushes...This truly helped me to keep my cosmetic organized. I have used this organizer to keep most of my makeup stuffs like lipsticks, liner, brushes, roll on perfumes, tweezer, eyebrow trimming scissor, lip gloss and lot more.. This stuff literally helped me to clean out my cosmetic drawer and organize everything nice in shape.

I loved how well they are made with thick crystal like acrylic material that no one could ever guess. little bushes at the bottle has an anti-slip property.
Only the fact I didn’t like was the way how you place your lipstick into it I,e sideways.. I had trouble with most of my circular lipsticks staying in all the time. They slide off very easily unless they fit tight enough to it or only if they are square in shape. And hence I placed this organizer opening faced upwards just like other lipstick organizers do, that way I can avoid lipstick falling off of it.
My second reason is the way it smells.. I been using this organizer for almost 10 days now but still smells the same ( very strong chemical smell) as they arrived.
So my reason for 4 star would be based on those 2 negative factors.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

 Langforth Premium Acrylic Lipstick Holder Case Handmade 5mm Thick Makeup Organizer Cosmetic Storage Pencil Display Comprises of 16 Spaces (Kitchen)





No comments:

Post a Comment