Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ideashop® Handmade Square Red Adjustable Sandal Wood Wooden Watch Quartz Wristwatch Miyota Movt Men's Watches With Auto Date Calendar Function Gift Giving Watch (Watch)

This watch makes a wonderful gift to anyone. It is a unique styled watch which looks stylish and classy on anyone.. It does seem like this watch is made unisex but I wish the armband were smaller.. They are way larger to fit any men.. But since these have a removable links in between, I am less worried about its adjustments. This watch much suits teenagers and hence I am planning of gifting this beautiful watch to my brother. It also comes in a ready to gift box perfect to gift anyone you love the most or closer to your heart.
Thing I have noticed about this was it didn’t come with instruction to set the date in.. But since I have dealed with similar thing with different watch, could figure out easily..

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 Ideashop® Handmade Square Red Adjustable Sandal Wood Wooden Watch Quartz Wristwatch Miyota Movt Men's Watches With Auto Date Calendar Function Gift Giving Watch (Watch)


No comments:

Post a Comment