Monday, October 10, 2016

Nestl Bedding Microfiber Queen 3-Piece Duvet Cover Set, Orange

Ever since I tried Microfiber sheet before, in love with it ever since then. I always look forward to buy Egyptian cotton sheets or the microfiber sheets for my bed because of the softness, and the feel that it gives. This sheet is colored just as shown in picture, Orange in color. It’s a set of 1 comforter cover and 2 pillow shams. It’s very easy to tuck over your comforter and gives a neat look without any fold or crease lines. So love the comfort that I get with these sheets. Love to be on my bed all day long. They are extremely soft, soft like a feather. .This sheet has a little silk like luster to it hence giving a feel of luxury to your bed. It’s Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Machine washable in cold water .Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
For a time being I have used this comforter as a sheet over my bed just to show how great it looks by color.

I would very highly recommend this item for its quality and for being a trustworthy item..

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 Nestl Bedding Microfiber Queen 3-Piece Duvet Cover Set, Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment