Sunday, October 9, 2016

Soared Kids Boys Girls Protection Hip EVA Paded Short Pants Protective Gear Guard Pad Ski Skiing Pink M

I am planning to start skating lessons for my daughter who is almost 6 yrs. now so ordered for this Soared kids 3D Protection Hip EVA Padded Short.. I ordered for the size M not being sure of what size I should go through.. Size seems larger for my 6 yr kid but i would adjust It somehow to make her fit this either by sewing or any minor adjustments here or these.. Or I would make her wear this short to wear underneath her clothing for protection.
Well let me tell about this short, it’s made of Flexible lycra material, and compressed by 2cm thicker EVA protective padder.. It has lot of cushioning that covers your entire back and on thigh.. It also has a soft cushioning in back of the waist and to the sides of the hips too. This shorts does have an elastic waist but still there is a Velcro strapping to the front waist and Flyer part for ease of wear...
This perfect gear is to provide protect when skating, snowboarding etc. This short protects and guard the vulnerable hip, thigh, and tailbone with ample padding.




https://www.amazon.com/Soared-Girls-Protection-Protective-Skiing/dp/B016DBX22W/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

..Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment