Sunday, October 9, 2016

Swimming Goggles For Girls - Do 'Nuts' 4 U Kids Swim Goggles By Bling2o (Misc.)

My daughter is way too happy using this goggle for her swimming. The first reason for this of course is the style which is like a sprinkled donut which is funky looking one.. The color which she adores and the large google style. My daughter has large wide eyes with longer lashes so she always had trouble and interruption with her eyelashes poking to goggle mirror.. She loves the fact that this goggle has thick soft cushioning with right suction and with anti-leakage property and the one with great elasticity. Silicon suction around the eyepiece gives very soft comfort and cushiony feel and yet gives leak protection. These lenses have a UV shield and anti-fog property that protect our eyes even at outdoor swimming. She never had trouble with fogging even swimming in warm water. This goggle has elastic that gives a good stretch on pull. This literally helps my daughter without breaking her hair. Even though this goggle doesn’t have enough flexibility on nose piece that sets to set on different shapes, this does fit very well in my daughter who has a wide blunt nose and she is even happy with the fact that it doesn’t pinch or hurt. The bonus thing about this is it comes along with box to carry or to keep it safe after use.
This is a total hit for me and my daughter....



https://www.amazon.com/Swimming-Goggles-Girls-Bling2o-Boston/dp/B01A7G0U3S/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment