Sunday, October 9, 2016

Trust Fund Beauty- Hollywood Hipster- Nail Polish (Misc.)

This is the Trust Fund Beauty - Hollywood Hipster. It comes nicely boxed as a branded ones.. Love the shape of the bottle with is very nice and sheen. I also adore the fact that these are No parabens, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde or formaldehyde resin. . Consistency of this nail paint is thick enough that a single coat would be more than enough to get a pigment.Love , love love the Hipster color. Color is very high and you could just recognize it with its single coat... I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend this high quality nail lacquer. It does dry out as other nail colors do but not instantly.

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

Trust Fund Beauty- Hollywood Hipster- Nail Polish (Misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment