Sunday, October 9, 2016

#1 Hotel Collection - 300 Thread Count 4pc HIGH QUALITY Sheet Set High Thread Count King 100% WRINKLE AND FADE RESISTANT Egyptian Cotton Silver Solid By Scala Home

I always look forward to buy Egyptian cotton sheets or the microfiber sheets for my bed because of the softness, and the feel that it gives. I ordered for Scala Home collection 4 pc sheet in size king and color silver.. First thing that I noticed upon arrival was the color which wasn’t true as shown. I was expecting to get more on silver shade but turned out to be boring grey. It seems much lighter in color than pictured. Quality wise its nice and thick with higher thread count but doesn’t give a feel of Egyptian cotton.. I am bit suspicious about the fact to believe whether it’s truly an Egyptian cotton or some other cotton mix. This sheet wrinkles a lot after wash and hence might require ironing. .

Overall I would say this is a medium quality sheets that lacks in softness that a Egyptian cotton sheets should have.. If you are looking for sheets that is bit better than regular cotton sheets with high thread count then this is for you.

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 #1 Hotel Collection - 300 Thread Count 4pc HIGH QUALITY Sheet Set High Thread Count King 100% WRINKLE AND FADE RESISTANT Egyptian Cotton Silver Solid By Scala Home


No comments:

Post a Comment