Sunday, October 9, 2016

Canvas Storage Bin for Nursery or Kids Room

I was amazing surprised with the sizing of the bin when I first got it.. Never expected to be about 16 inches tall bin.. so huge that I could fit my kid inside it...Its made with very high ends using quality material like an inner lining, outer motif and the quality canvas used to make this stuff... A neat construction overall with not a single faulty side to it..
I got a bin with large yellow be motif on the top which is so attractive and pleasing to kids.. It does blend very well to any kind of nursery decor. It has large 2 handles to the sides with makes carrying this large bin much more easily.
I have used this bin to keep my daughter stuff toys into it.. Not to forget, it tall bin is collapsible too which means can be folded or flattened for ease of storage. But I would use this bin forever to stuff one or the other thing in my house.. I so love it...Highly recommended Bin!!

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

 Canvas Storage Bin for Nursery or Kids Room 


No comments:

Post a Comment