Monday, October 10, 2016

Lookslady Women's Designer Party Wear Embroidered Brasso Saree Sari Blouse

This does look absolutely gorgeous on picture but I wasn't that impressed with the quality of the sari.. It does seem like material is super soft due to its pleat and flow on model but on reality, they don't stand the way they look.. I am an Indian and have tried varieties of sarees with varied material. This saree is true to its color, looks same as shown. Color of the blouse piece isn’t as golden as shown, much lighter somewhat like cream in color. Blouse part needs to be tailored to our size and is very thin in material. It requires thick cotton lining underneath to give an extra strength to the material otherwise there is always a chance of tear on single wear.. Border lines are machine embroidered with silk machine thread. Embroidery work isn't as precise as I expected. Overall this was kind of an OK saree to me..

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

Lookslady Women's Designer Party Wear Embroidered Brasso Saree Sari Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment