Sunday, October 9, 2016

Jingchow Two Tone Alloy Crescent Pendant Necklace with Loving Letter You Are My Moon & Star (Jewelry)

Here is a beautiful and adorable yet simple Necklace with gold and silver toned pendant on... This pendant has a thought engraved on saying you are my moon and star. It comes on a very innovative styled chain which looks more like a closed string with a high polish...This chain goes well along with any outfit and look like a charm on anyone.. I comes well box along with jewelry cloth for clean and safe storage..
Pendant Size is 1 inch just a right size of elegance with a chain length 18 inch and 3.5 extender inch
This gorgeous necklace is a ideal gift for Lover, girlfriend, wife, mother, or just for yourself, etc.. It expresses your love to them. I would highly recommend this necklace to your loved ones




https://www.amazon.com/Jingchow-Crescent-Pendant-Necklace-Two-toned/dp/B01FVJI0CE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment