Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stuhrling Original Mens Watch "Specialty Winchester" Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Transparent Silver Dial Water Resistant Watches (Watch)

Here is an absolute stunning watch from Stuhrling that I got as a birthday gift for my husband. I am pretty sure he is going to love this watch.. It’s exactly styled the way he likes. Stainless steel body with not much but enough weight to it, exquisite dial pattern that is uniquely see through..

I really like the shiny stainless steel body with a fold over clasp. Chain links that can be removes with watch repair tools for ease of size adjustment. And mainly styles dial which is classy and stylish to be dressy.

What I loved the most is the dial with a Krysterna crystal dial window that complements with translucent outer dial and silver textured inner dial with blue skeleton hands to it..

This watch also features to be water resistant which is some to be unexpected among stainless steel watches..

It came well boxed in a large watch box that is ideally perfect if you are planning to gift his to someone beloved or special man in your life.. I highly recommend this Stuhrling Original Mens Watch "Specialty Winchester" Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Transparent Silver Dial Water Resistant Watches as a special gift for men

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so
Stuhrling Original Mens Watch "Specialty Winchester" Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Transparent Silver Dial Water Resistant Watches (Watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment