Sunday, October 9, 2016

: Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology (Misc.)

Here is the second tall 42 inch fan that I have bought from Ozeri. Love the sleek model and style; glad it’s not one of like old school designed. It’s too stylish that it blends to any modern home decor.
This fan has LED screen technology with remote included.. Fan seems small but is extremely powerful... Perfect to have in your house for this summer.. We are using our Ozeri in our bedroom where we don’t have any ceiling fan installed.. Different setting and different modes included. I could enjoy different style of wind/ air any time sitting at home.Most loved fact is even though body look much heavy , they are light in weight so much easier to carry wherever you need, to any corner of your house. .
I am so completely satisfied and pleased with Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind fan and very highly recommend this to everyone this summer.

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so
https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Ultra-inch-Wind-Fan/dp/B00410BTXC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



No comments:

Post a Comment