Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ninedaily Women Tops V-neck Ruffles Short Sleeve Pleated Kimono Tunic Shirts (Apparel)

This is the style of top that I absolutely adore,, The flow it has is what my style is...
I am about 5'9" and weigh about 125lb with chest size 32.. I wear tops from M to L in US sizing. Since this was what I was ordering only thought of going a size up so I ordered for size L in this Ninedaily women’s top in color blue..
I love the umbrella sleeve that gives a lot of ruffles effect to it and top itself gives a ruffled effect at waist..
These tops can either be worn looser or tighter so even if you order even a size up doesn’t look awkward at all instead gives much more flow and fullness to your look..
Material is very rich soft and smooth that you would fall in love with.. This top pairs very with skinny jeans or with pencil skirt..



https://www.amazon.com/Ninedaily-V-neck-Ruffles-Sleeve-Pleated/dp/B01FTYB78K/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment