Sunday, October 9, 2016

LED Motion Sensor Light,Vankey Battery Powered Motion Sensing 6 LEDs Stick Anywhere Night Light, Bulit-in Magnet Nightlight (Battery Included)

I was so looking forward to get one of these light for my closets where the lights have run out.. Well this 1 single LED Motion Sensor light has enough brightness that you could watch your way in darkness. Don’t expect to get light as bright as your electric bulb especially from one single one. They are nice compact in size. Installing as surprisingly easy, anybody could install it. It came along with 3 AAA batteries which is required to lite this up. It doesn’t have any ON/OFF switch to operate, works with the motion sensor which is very much accurate.. It has a little magnetic backing to stick on metal surface or a double sided tape could be used if using on wall or any other nonmetallic surfaces.
I am very much pleased with the brightness and the functionality of this LED motion sensor light, wish I could have got more of these for my house.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 LED Motion Sensor Light,Vankey Battery Powered Motion Sensing 6 LEDs Stick Anywhere Night Light, Bulit-in Magnet Nightlight (Battery Included)


No comments:

Post a Comment