Sunday, October 9, 2016

ETONG Portable Handheld USB Misting Fan Personal Cooling Mist Humidifier Rechargeable Mini Water Spray Cooling Fan (Black) (Kitchen)

It’s a perfect handheld fan to have on these hot summer days if you are planning to go for parks or any other outing spots.. They are so perfect to hold and very much lighter in weight.. This fan not only works as a fan but also as a humidifier. It comes in 3 different fanning speeds and 2 different misting levels.. Misting wasn’t as strong as I was expecting but a little mist feels like a breeze in this hot summer..
It’s pretty simple to use, just have to fill the top slot with water until it fills. Only a dropper could be used to fill the water slot due to its small hole. So if you are planning to use this fan along with mist then always remember to carry dropper along with you. That is the only drawback I have found in this.. I wish they had a bigger opening to fill out water where we could use any alternatives to fill water. But now I always have to make sure I don’t miss this dropper..
It does require charging for couple of house to make it work it right and longer.


Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

 ETONG Portable Handheld USB Misting Fan Personal Cooling Mist Humidifier Rechargeable Mini Water Spray Cooling Fan (Black) (Kitchen)



No comments:

Post a Comment