Sunday, October 9, 2016

Flora Mcqueen Picnic Insulated Fashion Lunch Cooler Tote Bag

This is the perfect style of cooler lunch bag that I was looking for to get for my daughters School, to carry her lunch box.. It large, stylish and yet have foil insulation in it... This bag does fit a lunchbox, a fruit and a small milk tin into it.. This bag has a quite thick outer lining which looks much sturdier and a good zipping.. Its digital prints of flower makes this this bag absolutely unique among others and this design is loved and most popular of all, from kids to working women.. It’s not only for school, but also could be carried as a picnic lunch tote or to your work or maybe to beach..
I also loved the fact about this lunch bag is It doesn’t take much of space for storage. This bag can be folded and stored in a cabinet drawer after use if needed.





https://www.amazon.com/Mcqueen-Insulated-Organizer-Freezable-12-59x4-72x11-41/dp/B01DZ7VAEY/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

.Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment