Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Herb Pots Wall Art Pictures - Parsley Rosemary Mint Basil Kitchen Decor (5x7, White) (Kitchen)

Here is a set of 4 photo prints of herb pot art that is used to decorate your kitchen walls or cabinet doors. These are the prints with size 5*7 which could be either framed or could be stick on wall as a poster card.. Pictures are printed on thick glossy cards. I could frame these but have no space to hang them so hence I decide to stick these on each kitchen cabinet doors.. I wish they had a sticky glued backing but they are with backing with plane finish. They sticked on well with double sided tape.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pots-Wall-Art-Pictures/dp/B01L8CJ9MS/ref=cm_rdp_product




No comments:

Post a Comment