Sunday, October 9, 2016

Magnetic Screen Door-Mesh Door Curtain-Full Frame Velcro - Mesh Net Screen Door Magnetic Anti Mosquito Bug --ACTUAL SCREEN SIZE 36"x83 Fits Door Openings up to 34"x82" MAX

I am very much pleased and happy with this Apalus Magnetic screen door. I just got right in time where the summer is right around the corner and its season of bugs and mosquito entering your house. I love to keep my doors open all the time to enjoy the nature and fresh air but mosquitos were what setting us a barrier to do so. But not anymore, I can still enjoys fresh air and nature just by installing this door which is see through and fabric made..
Installing this door was as easy as pie.. It comes along with set of large Velcro strap , and pushpins.. I could install this door all by myself with no issue at all.. It does fit my door neat and tidy.. These door have a magnetic stick/rods which stick to each other and hence door close by itself. It’s easy for everyone from kids to pets to enter through this door by just passing through it and its magnet gives a closure back by itself..
This is a highly recommended magnetic screen door !!

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

 Magnetic Screen Door-Mesh Door Curtain-Full Frame Velcro - Mesh Net Screen Door Magnetic Anti Mosquito Bug --ACTUAL SCREEN SIZE 36"x83 Fits Door Openings up to 34"x82" MAX


No comments:

Post a Comment