Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ticonderoga 13818 18 Count #2 Sharpened The World'S Best PencilTM (Pack of 6) (Office Product)

I couldn't say how much happy I am about these pencil sets.. These are the #2 pencil which comes a set of 18pencils in each pack ( 6 pack in total).Each pencil pre sharpened to sharp point and is ready to use.. They also come with pre attached eraser which are quality one, not a cheap rubber at all..
Ever since my daughter started with the tuition classes, she could never have enough pencils in house to finish up her homework’s.. She is been using these pencils since past a week now and none of the pencils seemed to break or neither did I got in need of sharpening it. You could imagine how strong the leads are.. By this I could say it’s the best Quality pencils ever


https://www.amazon.com/Ticonderoga-13818-Sharpened-WorldS-PencilTM/dp/B0065CKYRQ/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

..Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment