Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Factory Direct Craft c Soft White Wisteria Bloom Garland with Leafy Accents for Home Decor and Designing

This is such a pretty garland of wisterias bloom flowers that I have bought from INSPIRED BY NATURE. It's 6inches tall so has a good length that you could hang around anyplace like over shelf, cabinates, around large mirror or on chandelier as I did. They are ver bush with lots of leaves and bunch of flowers dangling from the wine. Looks great on anything if hung in appropriate way.
It came all crunched and squished in little pack, but when open I was really amazed to see how lengthy, bushy and leafy they were. About 6 of the flowers and some petals were off of this wine but that was totally fine with me since this is lot more bushier than I ever expected. Quality of the leaves, the wine made is pretty good except the flower..some flowers had brown stain, some had stitch marks holes on it material looks very delicate and cheap .but it's just the flowers and this doesn't ruin the beauty of garland, it still looks exotic as it ever could be. I am very impressed with the way it enhances the beauty of anything when you put this on.

I purchase this product for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased reviews

Factory Direct Craft c Soft White Wisteria Bloom Garland with Leafy Accents for Home Decor and Designing



No comments:

Post a Comment