Monday, October 10, 2016

Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow, Luxury U-Shaped Folding Pillow, Perfect Support & Comfort. Best for Airplane Train Office... With Carry-On Bag And FREE Eye Mask From Dipo Globe 100% GUARANTEE!(RED)

This travel pillow gives a relaxed travel experience on the go. No matter how you use it, gives an extreme cushiony feel to you head if used as head pillow or to your neck.. I got the color bright pink which has a velvet clothing for irresistible soft experience. It’s made of a memory foam cushion that contours to any shape you give so, this pillow can be rolled to tiny bundle and carried in a carry bag. I also loved that fact that it has a little loop tag to hang it anywhere around when not in use and a side pocket for your phone. This has been a must have travel stuff for my husband since this provide a complete pain free, stress free travel experience to him.. He drives for 8 hour straight once a week from one state to another and this is what he is been using ever since he got this travel neck pillow for his neck support. I am even happier to say that it fits almost any sized necks. Even my 5 yrs. kid loves to use on her long trips. I would highly recommend this Memory foam travel neck pillow to my family and friends!

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow, Luxury U-Shaped Folding Pillow, Perfect Support & Comfort. Best for Airplane Train Office... With Carry-On Bag And FREE Eye Mask From Dipo Globe 100% GUARANTEE!(RED)

No comments:

Post a Comment