Monday, October 10, 2016

Honest Good Eco-Friendly Shower Cap for Long Hair - Top Socialite Salon Grade Beauty Caps for Men Women & Children - Wholeheartedly Waterproof Peva Spa Accessories (Health and Beauty)

This is quite a nice shower cap that I have used until now.. This isn't something that makes you feel uncomfortable due to hard plastic. My daughter has a very thick curly hair and I don’t wash her hair every day.. She always ignored using thick plastic caps due to its pokey feel on ears and back of neck. But ever since I got this cap, loves wearing it for every shower.. I like the ways it’s constructed, thick yet smooth plastic onside and cloth kind of material outside. Has a very good stretch so that it can fit any head sizes. It has a very smooth flexible stretch that doesn’t hurt or leave a mark on your forehead. Very well made and am very much pleased with this shower cap..
My only concern about this is it does take longer time to dry due to its cloth like material on top. Sometimes it still remains wet and soggy until your next shower if not dried in appropriate way...
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that i could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 Honest Good Eco-Friendly Shower Cap for Long Hair - Top Socialite Salon Grade Beauty Caps for Men Women & Children - Wholeheartedly Waterproof Peva Spa Accessories (Health and Beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment