Monday, October 10, 2016

Soledi Plastic White Tricycle Bike Design Flower Basket Storage Container For Flower Plant Home Party Weddding Decoration DIY Random Color Cute (Kitchen)

This is one cute little decor that reminds me of baby shower theme. They add a touch of cuteness to your decor and turns to be a perfect table topper.. They were so cute that my kid played with it for hours pretending has her doll tricycle and potting a plant into. I loved the way it came as a detachable material. It could be built to form a cycle or detached and taken apart to pieces..
My reason for 4 stars would be the sizing of it. It seemed like at least a medium sized basket and was pictured in the way that make us analyze it’s a medium to large basket tricycle which could hold a bunch of flower bouquet. Well its entire wrong.. Its small in size where you could make a Barbie doll sit over it.. Here I would be attaching a picture of it with doll just for analysis..

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 Soledi Plastic White Tricycle Bike Design Flower Basket Storage Container For Flower Plant Home Party Weddding Decoration DIY Random Color Cute (Kitchen)

No comments:

Post a Comment