Sunday, October 9, 2016

Dab and Dot Marker Set of 8

This is something innovative kid of marker that me and my daughter got to try from Doodle Hog.. They are very large enough to be used from babies to adults for various uses.. These can be used for innovative art by kids, as a dot marker, to start kids with fine motor skills, art projects or as a large marker by itself. They have been mentioned as washable but seems true only up to some extent. My kid tried to make a handprint of her by scribbling ink on her palm but it was literally hard to wash off..
About these markers, doesn’t require any hard method of activation, you get a dab of ink with very first or second try...Ink are too liquidy than they are supposed to be and hence requires delicate dabbing or just a little harder but not too much. Since they are way to liquidish, they do transfer to other side of the paper as well.
I like the shades of color that you get in it and different ways that kids could use these markers...My kid loves to use this for her art, to make a note to her friends and much more




https://www.amazon.com/Dab-Dot-Markers-Educational-Kindergarten/dp/B010BUOGMQ/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

No comments:

Post a Comment