Sunday, October 9, 2016

3x Customize Custom Fabric Cloth Poster Prints

I was amazingly surprised when Received this customize Custom fabric cloth poster.. I ordered for size 35.5x23.5 inch (90x60cm) which with my daughters collage picture in it... I was truly not sure of the quality of print to expect since I had to resize regular sized picture to the size to fit this large posture. But the quality of the print is amazingly good..

Even though it’s mentioned as a fabric poster, this is not really woven fabric. I believe it’s more of sheer vinyl posture that has a matte texture but gloss and shine to the picture at the same time,.

Posture size I ordered is bigger to be framed and hence I am thinking either stick it over a foam board or to directly stick on wall with right type of adhesive tape

Disclaimer: I received this product for discounted price so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Customize-Instagram-Friends-Wedding-35-5x23-5/dp/B01F8U41TC/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment