Monday, October 10, 2016

Elite Kitchenware Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls and Measuring Cups Set - Ultimate Cookware Set - Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensils - Kitchen Tools - Kitchen Gadgets - Cooking Utensils

Elite kitchenware mixing bowl set is a one classy addition of utensil to my kitchen.. This set contain 3 sets of mixing bowls (SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE) and 5 set of measuring cups(1/8 cup to 1 cup).
They are made of heavy duty stainless steel metal with rubberized handle and a shape that make ease of holding the bowl. Each bowl has a rubberized bottom which helps to stay study and firm on the base and doesn’t slip off. Large handle and an anti-slip base gives a perfect mixing of almost anything in this bowl. There is even a little spout on each bowl to pour out any liquid mixture.
Next is the measuring spoon which is a must have utensil for my everyday cooking. They are well made with stainless steel with rubberizes handle for comfort hold.. They are all stacked on a large loop for easy stacking and storage.. I am very much impressed with this entire elite kitchenware set and I am glad I got one.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.



 Elite Kitchenware Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls and Measuring Cups Set - Ultimate Cookware Set - Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensils - Kitchen Tools - Kitchen Gadgets - Cooking Utensils






No comments:

Post a Comment