Monday, October 10, 2016

High Quality Non-Slip Area Rug Pads by Cosy House - Fully Washable, Best Pad for Firm Hold on Oriental, Traditional or Contemporary Rugs & Mats on Hard Surface Floors Like Wood, Tile or Cement (2 x 3)

I ordered for 2*4 rug pad for my 2*3 rug to go with my rug and they seem to fit just right with my rug.. They give a neat padding to my rug and help to hold the rug on place, don’t make it slip off whenever people walk around the rug. It was supposed to fit just the same size as rug but they seem smaller than my rug.. But I am still fine with it since an inch smaller in padding doesn’t ruin the function of it.. These pads are a must have thing if you are getting rugs for smooth wooden or any bare floors. I would recommend this pad for almost any sort of rugs.





Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate or free so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

High Quality Non-Slip Area Rug Pads by Cosy House - Fully Washable, Best Pad for Firm Hold on Oriental, Traditional or Contemporary Rugs & Mats on Hard Surface Floors Like Wood, Tile or Cement (2 x 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment