Sunday, October 9, 2016

2-Pack (Total 30 oz) Organic Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Coconut Oil in Glass Jars. For Cooking, Baking, Skin, Hair, Baby, Oil-Pulling, Pets, Aromatherapy. (Grocery)

I am from the land where cooking starts from the coconut oil. From the house where coconut trees are grown our your their field. I can identify the purity of coconut oil just by its smell, its color and texture. I can say it’s definitely extra virgin, no doubt. Smell awesome, tastes wonderful. I love using coconut oil as hair messaging oil once a week. That is what my mom use to do on our weekends. It helps to grow healthy, strong, thick hair. Coconut oils are also good for our skin too. And also love cooking Indian dishes like curry and frying fritters. They taste absolute delicious. So far I have cooked fish curry using it and made omelets just by using this coconut oil.. My daughter loves the aroma of this oil and eats whatever I cook using this oil..
I also like the way this oil is bottled; not in a plastic jar but in a glass jar with a handle to it which makes handling this so easy.. I recommend this Amkay Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil to everyone

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate so that I could evaluate, test and review the product to the best of my abilities and to submit my honest and unbiased opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and receive no incentives for doing so.

 2-Pack (Total 30 oz) Organic Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Coconut Oil in Glass Jars. For Cooking, Baking, Skin, Hair, Baby, Oil-Pulling, Pets, Aromatherapy. (Grocery)


No comments:

Post a Comment